Saturday, June 29th: Great Loop Cruising - A Guide to the Looper Lifestyle
Ever wonder what it's really like to cruise America's Great Loop? Our seminar, "Great Loop Cruising: A Guide to the Looper Lifestyle" is for you!
Many of us have a Great Loop cruise on our bucket list. But, few actually move beyond just dreaming of the Loop to investigating whether and how to make it a reality. America's Great Loop Cruisers' Association is pleased to introduce this new, one-day seminar designed to help answer the questions most people have about the Great Loop.
- How much time and money will it take?
- What kind of a boat do I need?
- How can I leave my home/kids/grandkids for an extended period of time?
- Will my spouse and I still like each other after spending so much time together?
- Is it safe?
- What will I see along the way?
- I like my lifestyle. Can my life on the water replicate what I have at home?
- We've never handled a large boat before. How do we gain experience?
If these are questions you (or your spouse) have pondered, this seminar is for you.
We'll also bring in several Gold Loopers (those who have completed the route) to share the stories of their adventures.
Registration Fee: $99 USD (lunch and a one-year of AGLCA membership or membership extension included for each person registered!)
Download the Agenda