Saturday, June 30th: Great Loop Cruising - A Guide to the Looper Lifestyle
Ever wonder what it's really like to cruise America's Great Loop? Our seminar, "Great Loop Cruising: A Guide to the Looper Lifestyle" is for you!
Many of us have a Great Loop cruise on our bucket list. But, few actually move beyond just dreaming of the Loop to investigating whether and how to make it a reality. America's Great Loop Cruisers' Association is pleased to introduce this new, one-day seminar designed to help answer the questions most people have about the Great Loop.
- How much time and money will it take?
- What kind of a boat do I need?
- How can I leave my home/kids/grandkids for an extended period of time?
- Will my spouse and I still like each other after spending so much time together?
- Is it safe?
- What will I see along the way?
- I like my lifestyle. Can my life on the water replicate what I have at home?
- We've never handled a large boat before. How do we gain experience?
- How will I know what to do in an emergency when we're all alone on our boat?
If these are questions you (or your spouse) have pondered, this seminar is for you.
Both days of seminars will be held at the Gathering Hall at AGLCA sponsor, Trent Port Marina. Lunch is included each day with your seminar registration, and on Friday evening, there will be a "docktails" event for attendees and any members in the area.
Registration Fee: $99 (1-year of AGLCA membership or membership extension included for each person registered!)
To reserve a slip for our event at Trent Post Marina, Click Here.
Come for the seminars and stay for the weekend! July 1st is Canada Day. Enjoy the celebration in Trenton!
For those not coming by boat, we've secured a block of hotel rooms at the nearby Comfort Inn at a rate of $135 (CAD) per night. To book a room, call the hotel directly at 613.965.6660 and tell them you're with group #3147836. Rooms must be reserved by May 29th.
Download the Agenda