Ever wonder what it's really like to cruise America's Great Loop? Our seminar, "Great Loop Cruising: A Guide to the Looper Lifestyle" is for you!
Many of us have a Great Loop cruise on our bucket list. But, few actually move beyond just dreaming of the Loop to investigating whether and how to make it a reality. America's Great Loop Cruisers' Association is pleased to introduce this new, one-day seminar designed to help answer the questions most people have about the Great Loop.
• How much time and money will it take?
• What kind of a boat do I need?
• How can I leave my home/kids/grandkids for an extended period of time?
• Will my spouse and I still like each other after spending so much time together?
• Is it safe?
• Will I see interesting things, or just cruise along at a turtle's pace for a whole year of my life?
• I like my lifestyle. Can my life on the water replicate what I have at home?
• We've never handled a large boat before. Why start now?
• How will I know what to do in an emergency when we're all alone on our boat?If these are questions you (or your spouse) have pondered, this seminar is for you.
The registration fee is $139 per person. Each registered couple (or individual, if you're attending alone) receives a two-year AGLCA membership (a $140 value) and lunch.
We've arranged a discounted room rate at the hotel where the seminar is being held. The Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel is holding a block of rooms at a rate of $129 per night. You must book by March 3rd using the button below.